2009年9月24日星期四

ate ice v my dear peiyin in pink marry ~dp^^

a day...
nth to do....
n i nid to go shopping buy a gift 4 my dear's mami
tat y i ask my best fren~ peiyin accompany me..
cuz other of them is buzy working,examing n training lol...
jz oni pei yin is free..
after 2pm i drive to her hm..
n pick up her..
wasei...walk 4 one hours ad...
wt i wana buy ney...
headache jor~
recently is so poor...cant buy so expensive..
choose until i get kixiao..
haiz....
thn i nid rest awhile jz can continue lol~
hmm....i suggest go pink marry enjoy awhile..
cuz the weather so hot...
i wan eat ice to cool down my body temperature
haha^^
although we r inside air-con shopping mall...
peiyin also agree
thn let go lol~

is tis ~PINK MARRY

when i sit down..
i c a very cute contral..
can ask to order,pay bill ...

tis is the dp view...nth special...wakaka...

i order de~manggo ice....

my peiyin order de wo de mei ren~

i start to eat my manggo ice~the weather so hot jor!!

peiyin so so cute...i like tis photo...
we chat while eating the ice~
we sit in there one hour like tat...
so hapi chat v yin bout .....!!!~~~
our future...
our live life~
our family~
plan bout our travel in the end of tis year....
wu~~

没有评论:

发表评论