2009年9月24日星期四

eving+night v my best fren...

sudently receive a msg..
my dear peiyin told me tat she unhapi
nid my help...
bt i cant..reli 无能为力
wt can i do..
i jz can accompany her lol...
thn i reply her i jz can bring her out awhile + accopany her..
b her ear listen her unhapi story..
let her calm down..
.........
after my buzy..6pm
i straight away go her hs n pick her..
thn i choose go 慈济书斋
i like there so much..
there hv a nice enviroment to relax...
.....
bt ~haiz..when we reach there..
an administrator told us..
close ad ...
sunday wil early a bit close...
we r late lol...
bt administrator let us sit on out side table
nice too..

haiz~

is here...

....

her bf calling....
buzy explain wt she unhapi to her dear again after told me...
haha...

im nth to do...jz take photo
when waiting yin finish her cal..
both of us
chat ...chat..
wasei...we use 3 hours to chat lol..
girl reli is girl...
non stop chating oso din nt feel tired de...
bt i feel hungry lu...
haha...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cal to my dear..
ask he bring us go n eat dinner ...
shiyong~yin's bf join too...
after two of them r reach ...
we jz think bout where to eat?
haha..
dono...dono..dono!!!
discuss 15 minit..
thn i suggest go bukit beruang bb plaza there de cafe..
i stil dono wt name izzit yer~
jz i noe is blue colour desgin...
haha..
jane,mayhui paisei ya...me n yin go 1st..
hee^^
tis cafe is france Cuisine
a lot of food..
i dono wt tat..
n sure i dono hw to eat..
haha
tis cafe quite special de...
gt two part...
~blue+while part=guests seating
~yellow+brown=drink counter

the spec of tis cafe is nt big...jz gt few table n chair

hv sum special shell on the wall...
big ,small,cute,Grotesque....
i like it

our drink~

my food~
chicken rice chop...with mushroom

peiyin's de food..
wu~rm17 o..
expensive lu~
other my dear's food i 4gt to take pic ad...haha

pei yin so sweet ney....^^

stupid look~haha....

ha...san ba po...

eat so cant concentrate...

tis is me +my dear..
pei yin n her stupid bf~shi yong...
tis person is quite sot sot de..
haha...talk a lot..
n laugh a lot de...
tis is our dessert
wasei~ the pic inside the menu...
tat ice n tat tiramisu is show in so so big size..
wu~BOM..
actualy is so small...
n nt nice de tat tiramisu...
hee~

没有评论:

发表评论