2009年8月26日星期三

a day v dear~

26.08.2009
wednesday~
today my dear offday...
coincidence...2day my class until 12pm oni..
and afternoon i no nid to work oso..
can get a rest v dear...

after my class..
i drive buc to my swt swt hm..
reach no longer..my dear reach my hm too...
dear said...enjoy lunch 2gether lol~
he suddenly wan eat sushi..
tat y we choose go mp n eat sushi in sushi king lol~
by the way can oso go n find his sis...
tat she work in mp as a clothes sale girl^^


yea~we r reach jor..

dono wat to eat...thn take a pic 1st...hee

wu~sushi king oso gt sell moon cake jor~

is me..eileen
my dear~siew

b4 buc...take a pic as souvenir..haha..


after finish our lunch~
nth to do..
thn,
we go a round mp n dp..
wo~reli hv a long time we din hand v hand shopping lol~
cuz normal day he nid to work..i nid to study n work oso..
buzy+buzy+tired+tired...

dp

sell in mp~i like it..i wan buy all~
hee^^kisiao
4pm..
leg is started pain...
is the time to go buc lol...
when we r drive pass the bunga raya..
cuz the hot wheather ..
my dear wan drink herbal tea..
thn..
find a parking...
YES!is tis...第一档闻名古城罗汉果~
RM 1 per bowl
RM2 take away..
the price r fair..n cheap..
and health 4 our body..
hee~
so good^^

my dear is drinking~

i take away ...slowly drink in car..hee...


4.30pm..

tired ad..

nid to go buc hm n get a nap...

hee~

没有评论:

发表评论