2009年8月6日星期四

Yi Tang again~~haiz...hee~

Today went to steamboat restaurants YiTang again...
Because my parents want to get a try,
So skillfully, they free in tonight,
hv a long time I do not have a meal together v my family,
tat y 2night i follow with my dad's car to go yitang oso...
Although monday and today,
I eat the same food again,
but do not feel the same Oh,
hee~cuz v different ppl wat...
2day gt...dad,mami,sis,and my 爱人~
and 2day is dady n mami treat~
i jz responsible for eat oni..hee~
Yi Tang~

the plate we used~
hee..gt finsh shape's plate.....
use to put cili o other ingredients...

yummy~our food...wait the spot hot ..

hu~the drink we order....

tis is my my dady~
my mami very shy wan to take photo~
haiz...she dun1 let me take..one oso cant..!
(T.T) i cant show here^^

is me~e!leen...

my 爱人siew~

wei n chin~my sisi^^

没有评论:

发表评论