2009年8月4日星期二

my best fren~mayhui birthday ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
To my best fren....
shapo mayhui~
in 2009.08.04 12.00am
the pic got....
"pretty pinkish mayhui....
"cute peiyin n her bf shi yong
"me n my ai ren siew
"fat fat h.y.
yeapi...
at the beninging,
we go TI YANG restaurant to enjoy our dinner
It was a steamboat restaurant,
where gv us feel comfortable decoration
and the special is 'a person a hot pot'
it is because the owner very pay attention to guests health
yummy yummy...
we order 4 different soup...
tat is tomyam soup,broth soup,herbal soup n corn soup~
xixi...all i try it oso...
hmmm.....nice^^

in YI TANG steamboat restaurant...

my drink~
quite nice^^
chocolate belande...
me...e!leen
yummy yummy~

yeapi.....mayhui

waliu...our fat fat h.y non stop
eat! eat! eat!
wakaka...
yahui+mayhui+peiyin+fen~
wish frenship 4ever~
hapi alwax~
WE~h.y. ,e!leen, pinkish hui~
wa...
after finish our dinner in YI TANG ...
we continue our plan~
2nd round...
go arena....
waiting 12.ooam coming
celebrate shapo 04.ogos.2009 19th birthday~
haiz...bt yahui cant join us...
cuz nid to go buc early...
hmm..nvm,next time ba~hee^^
hmmm....ARENA^^

12.ooam is coming~
hurere~04.08.2009^^
hapi bithday to our mayhui...
muacksss.....
me e!leen n mayhui~
cute peiyin v pretty mayhuui~
mayhui v h.y. yuan

没有评论:

发表评论